Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It's safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.
Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Allow to air dry for 60 seconds or blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.
Water, acrylates copolymers, melia azadirachta (neem oil). May contain: mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!