Awaken tired-looking eyes with the Sonic Awakening Eye Massager from Clarisonic.
The Sonic Awakening Eye Massager from Clarisonic uses patented technology to reduce the appearance of puffiness and to visibly smooth crow's feet fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.
18,000 cold massages per application instantly reduce skin temperature by -6F. Under-eye puffiness appears minimized. Crow's feet fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly reduced. Tired-looking eyes appear more open and awake.
The Sonic Awakening Eye Massager is compatible for use with all Clarisonic Bluetooth enabled Smart devices, including Mia Smart and Smart Profile Uplift devices.
- 1 week - visibly reduce those puffy under eyes with cooling massage
- 8 weeks - less visible crow's feet fine lines and under eye wrinkles
- 10% firmer feeling skin around the eye contour in 8 weeks.
- For use with Mia Smart or Smart Profile devices
- Automatically connects to App with Mia Smart
1. Attach the Sonic Awakening Eye Massager to Mia Smart and apply your favorite eye cream or serum. 2. Start underneath the eye near the nose, slowly move the massage applicator outwards from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye area. Lift the applicator and repeat for 3 repetitions (10 seconds total). 3. Move to crow's feet area and slowly move the massager outward and upward in a lifting motion. Repeat for 3 repetitions (10 seconds total). 4. Move eye massager to the upper brow bone area and slowly move the massager along the brow bone. Repeat for 3 repetitions (10 seconds total). 5. Repeat same steps on opposite eye. 6. Wash Sonic Awakening Eye Massager with liquid soap and water after each use.
Precautions: For use with all Clarisonic Bluetooth enabled Smart devices. Read and follow all packaging instructions before use. Do not use directly on eyeball/lids. Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested for safety. For optimal results, store applicator in fridge. Clarisonic cannot guarantee the efficacy, durability, or long term impact on the device itself, of using brush heads not engineered by Clarisonic.